ACA Angel University Offers Flexible Learning Options Tailored to Your Schedule
Angel investing is not a black art. It is not based solely on luck or intuition, although both are helpful. Successful angels study their craft, build a comprehensive understanding of the asset class, and develop strategic, purposeful practices for evaluating and managing investments.
ACA Angel University is built to deliver cutting-edge insights, practical tips and lessons learned, and meaningful expert connections in comprehensive, easy-to-access virtual workshops. This program features:
· Multiple workshops, customized to your angel experience level – mix and match the sessions that fit your needs and interests
· A flexible schedule with multiple virtual offerings of each workshop, held between May 18 and June 10
· Certificates of completion with professional angel investing training hours awarded to each registrant
· A pricing table that reflects discounts for enrolling in multiple workshops
|View a Complete Description of Each Workshop|
ACA Angel University Workshop Highlights
Workshops for Less Experienced Angels:
· Fundamentals of Angel Investing – May 18 and June 2:
· This workshop is a comprehensive overview of angel investing, including understanding anticipated returns, term sheets and valuation of early-stage companies, due diligence best practices, and more.
· Due Diligence Workshop – May 19 and June 3:
· This session covers essentials of due diligence, including key components for evaluating deals, spotting deal killers, and how to complete the tasks involved in due diligence.
· Term Sheet Basics – May 21 and June 5:
· This workshop builds your understanding of term sheets, the documents that outline terms and conditions of the agreement between the investors and the startup company.
· Valuation Workshop – May 20 and June 4:
· This workshop introduces attendees to valuation methodologies and considerations, with special attention paid to the impact of COVID-19 on the valuation of startup enterprises.
Workshops for More Experienced Angels:
· Advanced Workshop on Capitalization Tables – May 26 and June 8:
· This workshop offers entrepreneurs and investors alike a practical education in understanding the details of cap tables through the lifecycle of a startup venture.
· Angel Returns and Portfolio Strategy – May 28 and June 10:
· This workshop presents data driven perspectives about the importance of diversification, exit strategies, investing in specific business verticals, timing considerations, and the role of angels during downturns.
· Startup Boards Workshop – May 27 and June 9:
· This session reviews smart practices around forming and managing boards, with the goal of creating an effective governance structure for startups.
|Register for Workshops Now|